Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Drive to North Rim of the Black Canyon and Green Mountain Hike


YIKES....again I say YIKES...
I dont know about you but I get this strange sinking feeling in my legs and butt when I get close to the edge in a high place....and this was high and straight down....too scary for me.

I couldnt stay near the edge very long.

Needless to say I didnt have the most comfortable day.

The scenery was amazing. I think I would rather be in the canyon looking up, as far as comfort is concerned.







click here to see pictures of the trip



























4 comments:

  1. The earth is very complex. Nothing but rocks and rock formations in places and elsewhere in our country no rocks. I would lose my balance just looking down as you did. Great Video, your voice was lower in this one for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those desserts looked awesome..did you try any? I could see the San Juans by the way. The balanced rock was really cool. I would hate to be on the receiving end of that when it decides not to be balanced anymore. Really liked the music. Jeffs pictures are again incredible. I especially like the single tree filmed against the canyon side. Oh I get that same feeling when I look down from great heights also...in my legs and in another area down there ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing place, wonderful photos and a great video job. My stomach still feels woozy from looking down the canyon. I loved your shadow...haha You guys are certainly in great shape with all that hiking! We'll have to plan another trip over here so I can do a parody. Hmmm, where shall we go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. comments on part 1...

    yummy desserts..

    I do my huffin and puffin when i'm at my Clay concerts..

    I think soldier guy should make his appearances on all your videos.. It can be your trade mark.. lol

    I dont think i could look down..It would be tooooooo scary!

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????