Thursday, April 28, 2011

Water droplets on yellow

Howdee all,

Guess what?

Water droplets and flowers_085

Yep

Water droplets and flowers_086More

Water droplets…

Water droplets and flowers_101This time on Yellow..

This below is a Cytisus flower

Water droplets and flowers_102And a yellow Iris..

Water droplets and flowers_088

Drippidy~ Droppidy

Water droplets and flowers_089

Liquid jewels

I think of earrings when I look at these droplets  below..

Water droplets and flowers_097

A fuzzy orange tongue

Water droplets and flowers_090

Lapping up the droplets…

Water droplets and flowers_091

Terrible tornadoes again….Luckily none in our area.. 

I was up most of the night as the weather radio went off about every hour with an alert.

My heart goes out to those who lost their homes, businesses, family and friends…:(

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Jeff and I leave North Carolina on Saturday….

always Bittersweet…

We are heading to West Virginia for a week to attend the New River Bird and Nature Festival…then onto Ohio for the Biggest Week in American Birding.

Warbler Heaven:)

8 comments:

  1. Dawn, you and Mary Moore Ferraci are the masters of water droplets! Awesome, beautiful and magical! So glad you are safe and I hope you have a great time in WV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Dawn. Looks like jelly.{:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are gorgeous.

    Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again your droplets have stolen my heart! Love 'em!!
    Wishing you safe travels to WV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I love all your water droplet shots! The water makes the flowers even more beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, the yellows have been my favorite so far. Beautiful!

    I saw that there is a bluebird lovers meeting in Hickory. Maybe you should stop by.

    You should really hit the peach stand on 74 for ice cream before you leave. The strawberry is fabulous right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have loves the droplets on the leaves and flowers. You camera does a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK..so here I am a gazzillion days after my Blog post the end of April and I still have not thanked you all for commenting on my Water droplets on Yellow post.
    A thousand lashes with a wet noodle for me.

    So..this is it...ITS THE BIRDS FAULT..
    We have been to two back to back bird festivals and I am plum worn out.
    we bird all day and I crash at night...I managed to get a couple of blog posts out between my closing eyes.

    Thanks everyone for your very nice compliments! I really do appreciate the..

    @ merrilymarylee
    How far from Carthage are those places you mentioned????

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????