Saturday, June 05, 2010

Buy a print to help the Oil Spill

Matt Bango of Matt Bango Photography has come up with the Awesome idea.

You can buy one of his beautiful Bird Prints and 100% of the Proceeds will go toward the Oil Spill.
I know Matt personally and I know all of the money will go to the Oil Spill.
The Bird Prints are beautiful..check out the link to view Matt's Post and to view the Prints.

Proceeds will go to... National Audubon Society, International Bird Rescue Research Center and Tri-State Bird Rescue and Research.


Matt Bango Photography

Each of the birds in Matts photos are at high risk to be impacted by the oil spill.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Dawn. I checked it out and ordered a print. Still wish I could hop in my car and go down and wash birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say about this whole oil spill disaster.The longer it goes on the scarier it gets. Maybe as Redford said that the only bright side to this is that it may force us to change for the better.Nice idea with the art profits going to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends..
    Appalachian lady..
    I dont know if I would have the guts to see those poor birds..
    I have a hard time looking at photos.
    Glad you ordered a print..
    i will be ordering all four soon.

    Larry..
    This is soooo horrible..
    Its nice that people are helping out this way.

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????