Friday, June 18, 2010

Gulf Oil “spill” can we help by saying we are sorry?

Howdee all,

Ochclochnee bay 372 (6)

The email below was sent to me by my Sister and brother in Law yesterday.

I know many of us feel helpless in what's going on in the Gulf with the Oil pouring out into the oceans affecting wildlife.

This may be a bit esoteric for many..but I think some positive energy would be good at this point.

Too much negative energy may push us in the wrong direction. I am not saying it is wrong to be angry..lets be angry..but lets also balance that out with some positive energy.

  I would love to get my scientific friends opinion on the video in the link below..and what do you think of the Dr Emoto’s theory's?

Click on this link to go to Dr. Emoto’s page on this issue and a video on alternative energy.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Dr. Masaru Emoto is the scientist from Japan who has done all the research

and publications about the characteristics of water. Among other things,

his research revealed that water physically responds to emotions.

Many people have predominantly angry emotions when we consider what is happening in the Gulf.

And while justified in that emotion, we may be of greater assistance to our planet and its life forms

if we sincerely, powerfully and humbly pray the prayer that Dr. Emoto, himself, has proposed.

I am passing this request to people I believe may be willing to participate in this prayer,

to set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so overwhelming

that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico.

We are not powerless. We are powerful.

Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily...

can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.

We don't have to know how...we just have to recognize

that the power of love is greater than any other power active in the Universe today.stgeorgelastday (14)

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the waters and all living creatures

in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.

To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton,

corals, algae ... to ALL  living creatures ... I am sorry.

Please forgive me. Thank you.

I Love You."

Please join me in often repeating this Healing Prayer by Dr. Emoto's.

Feel free to send it around the planet. Lets take charge ... and do our own clean up.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Click on the below link..very interesting!!!

Read more how thoughts affect water here very interesting……not quite sure what to think..but I am open minded.

The link above shows how emotions affect water..with photos.

Ochclochnee bay 372 (37)

4 comments:

  1. Good idea. And add to the prayer "Thank you, Earth, for your tolerance so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay-I'm sending some positive energy out right now.It couldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends for the Comments..its interesting to see that a post like this gets some of the fewest comments..
    think it might be a bit strange for some..
    Thanks for commenting..

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????