Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun with Friends

Howdee all,
We had fun spending time with our Florida buddies and Birdie buddies...
but alas....it wasn't enough time.....We only allowed ourselves two weeks in the area because we are going north today for a birdie festival.
For being retired with nothing to do...we seem to fill up our schedule quickly!
There are so many wonderful things to do and see.

The photo below I took at Steve and Anita's...they have this really cool decorative brass ball knob thing....I had fun taking pictures into it...I placed it on the floor and took this one.
that's the four of us...guess which one is me...ha

We went to a very nice and very crowded Art show yesterday with locals Steve and Anita and Birdie friends Dick and Judy .
If you look closely you can see allot of retirees....


and some very strange red nosed something or others...

Our two weeks went by so quickly...most of the time we spent visiting Aunt and Uncle...
we slipped in some visits with friends....
and a few birdie mornings at Green Cay...I will do another blog on Green Cay...I have lots of cool photos.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great time and I am hating that Im stuck in the cold.

    I guess you are the one taking the picture in the brass knob.. Do I win a prize? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your leaving. Figures though, you bring all the freezing weather and now you take off!!! LOL

    Be safe and have fun!

    Craig

    PS love the door knob photo, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tink..
    yes you win a prize..tee hee..

    Craig...
    we arent leaving the state...so I guess you should expect more cold weather..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like when you get up really close to those gazing balls and your face looks all distorted. I remember looking into christmas ornaments on the tree and laughing my head off

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brass knob photo.

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????