Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sundays Scene

Howdee all,

Sunday morning around the campsite..

Video taken with my itouch…

For some reason I cant get the video to load when its on by blog…let me know if you can see it..if not I will work on it later today…off to do some birding now.

if you have facebook here is the direct link…

   

Want to play?

Step outside your home and take a video….
I want to see your Sundays Scene.:)

Today Jeff and are are excited to go out birding with

Angel and Mariel Abreu

from Badbirdz-reloaded

7 comments:

  1. I saw it on Facebook already but Its working on your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful morning, Dawn! I watched your video on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video... It played very well. My place is no where as charming... just an RV park with everyone on top of everyone... and a high school right behind us. BUT it is our winter park and close to family. We do go out to other parks in Florida from time to time but not lately...

    Loved all the birds chirps!
    Have fun & Travel Safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came in from outside--doing yard work while the temperature is 50 degrees. I also collected kindling wood because we are getting a cold spell later this week. So, if I don't do the video, you will know I was too tired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it dAwN! I just posted my video of what's it's like in Virginia today. Kind of fun to do. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A most lovely Sunday morning scene! Beautiful scenery and pretty bird calls. Very nice. Hope you had an enjoyable day birding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for stopping by and watching the video!
    It still doesnt work for me on Firefox...I can watch it on internet explorer no problem..
    need to troubleshoot it..
    any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????