Saturday, February 05, 2011

John Prince Park, Lake Worth,FL

Howdee all,

We are now in Lake Worth, Florida..

We were lucky enough to get one of our favorite campsites at John Prince Park campground.

IMG_0180I leave my windows open at night so that I can see the sunrise in the morning..

and if it’s a nice one I go out and take a few photos..IMG_0181All of these photos are taken with my Itouch..using the HDR app

and a Video app.IMG_0188The flying bird in the photo below is one of the resident Limpkinlimpkin in morning lightJeff takes Ballie out for a strolljeff pondBallie seems happy here and likes to go out occasionally to munch on the grass..ballie pondJeff and I like to walk early in the morning before it warms up..it was 66 when we started walking this am…and its now in the 80spondIts a very nice park for being in the middle of a city…West Palm Beach is nearby…pond1A long canal in the park…canal

A short video clip of the park…

John Prince Park

This flowering shrub is in the park…anyone know what it is?

shrub

Wood stork and IbisIMG_0205A very interesting tree…IMG_0208

The weather continues to be beautiful…warm and sunny. The park is full of retirees escaping the cold. Many Canadians speaking French. I will take a few more pics of the park so you can see its quite a busy RV park…not just a lake and trees:)

10 comments:

  1. That's my kind of place. I hope I can remember it next January when my husband and I are planning on a car camping trip to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a Jacobinia. Have fun in the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great campground and even greater site... Loved it! I don't know what the flower is but the tree is a Banyan tree. Great pictures my friend!
    Have fun & travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Dawn. I hope you are both loving every moment being someplace warm and sunny! Thank you for the video. For a moment I almost felt like I was right there with you : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love to camp-that looks so relaxing. Very nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wondered if I would or could like the traveling lifestyle you guys lead. Not sure I would and I know it would take some getting used to for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous place and truly outstanding photography, Dawn - that's what I really think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerri
    Its great here!

    Appalachian Lady
    If you forget the name just ask me next year! You need to book in advance...

    beachgrl
    Thanks Sicksta..I knew you would know what it was!

    squawmama
    Thanks kindly for the Tree ID..always appreciate it!

    A New England Life
    Glad I could give you a bit of warmth! I know you have had a doozy of a winter!

    Brian
    Thanks...its a great place to camp.

    Abraham Lincoln
    Its not for everyone...but we Love traveling!

    Susan W.
    Aww thanks Susan..and they were all taken with my itouch..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is one of the command post by the person that Don't try to get me in trouble. The Fox is legally titled and tagged in the great state of Florida.Wheels in Florida

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????