Sunday, February 27, 2011

~Sunset for Sunday~

Howdee all,

A few days ago after my

Crab love encounter and the Pelican photo shoot. We ended that wonderful day with a Beautiful

Sunset ~

the sun behind the Palm tree…Hutchinson Island_203I move to get a better angle…Hutchinson Island_205Its low tide in the Indian River…Hutchinson Island_208The pale pinks touch the water…Hutchinson Island_211Birds fly overhead toward their overnight accommodations…Hutchinson Island_212Brown Pelican…Hutchinson Island_213Getting home before dark…Hutchinson Island_214The setting sun starts to glow more orange…Hutchinson Island_215I see the sun behind a distant building…Hutchinson Island_216lovely and serene..Hutchinson Island_217Then…the fireball appears to the right of the building..Hutchinson Island_220Glowing ball of fiery sunHutchinson Island_222I zoom in for a better view…ahh..that’s what the building looks like..Hutchinson Island_224The sun sits on the horizon…Hutchinson Island_226I then zoom back out…Hutchinson Island_229And we leave as the sun slips below the horizon…Hutchinson Island_227

Jeff and I are still in Jensen beach, Florida… we move north in a few days to Merritt Island area for some New awnings on our ten year old RV (HOMEY)~our old awnings are full of holes..

While there we will do some birding and explore the area.

16 comments:

  1. Dawn, gorgeous sunset and a beautiful scenery. Looks like a lovely ending to the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Dawn! Wishing you safe travels to your next destination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place to be watching sunsets. Safe journey. I leave for S TX Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous captures, Dawn! These breathtaking photographs bring about feelings of peace. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure, Dawn, those aren't post cards that you mixed in? Absolutely amazing landscapes! Wished I was there instead of buried under snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great series. Now I'm jujst jealous in the snow and cold

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and I LOVE following your travels! What a fun blog you have!

    I left you a little surprise on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. What a sunset. *sigh* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love sunsets and these are exceptionally wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a blizzard outside, so did I ever enjoy these beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sunset photos. Happy traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Dawn,
    What a beautiful sky with wonderfull colours. I like them all, Super!!

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful sunset photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that closeup of the sunset with the building was soooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone for your nice comments about the sunset...

    It was such a lovely night.

    I wish you all sweet sunsets!

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting..Its always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????