Monday, May 14, 2012

Goodbye Biggest Week

Howdee all,

Jeff and I had a wonderful ten days birding and socializing at

The Biggest Week in American Birding

Because internet was very spotty with our mifi device I was not able to blog at the end of the day. In all honesty..I was too darn tired to try.

Jeff and I are on the road again…We will arrive in Connecticut in a few days where I will go through all the photos I took at the Biggest Week.

I have one photo I want to share with you now…

This is the second Kirtland's Warbler we saw this week!

Life bird for Jeff and me! I did the Kirtland's Warbler jig several times during the day..sorry no one got it on film..ha ha.

This was the lovely female that showed up a few days after we saw a male Kirtland's

biggest_247

Isn't she a beauty?

I also wanted to share where I spent a few days selling raffle tickets to Benefit the  Ohio Young Birders Club

I used an app on my ipod touch called DMD to take this panorama of the area where I was selling raffle tickets.

Use your curser to move around the room..…Its pretty darn cool!

I might use more of this in future blog posts.

 

Hope you all are doing well!

Its going to take me ten years to catch up with you all and with all I missed on Facebook and Twitter.

Not to mention all my favorite shows on TV that I missed. ..any other Once Upon a Time fans out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok what do you really think?????