Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pink clouds at night ♥♥ Valentines delight

Howdee all,

From North Carolina…

I bring you pink clouds and hearts…

For

 Valentines Day

Preston disappears _191

 

Preston disappears _200

LOVE IS IN THE AIR (John Paul Young)

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

♥♥♥♥♥

 

image

Here are a few hearts I have found on our travels…

image

Lantern Hill Hike_063

juniper and Alexander springs_168

 Ocala NF_024

Water droplets and flowers_060

Pocosin Lakes, Lake Phelps_042

image

Goose Creek State Park _012mammoth to yellowstone lake car tour_20090903_118Birding south beach_074

Desert museum_162

50 year trail_052 

Did you find all the hearts?

 

For my final Valentines treat..

I bring back an encore performance of…

Cactus Wrens in Love

I watched a pair for over a half hour when we were in Tucson a few years back.

I think you will enjoy watching too!

 

♥  Happy Valentines Day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok what do you really think?????