Thursday, August 16, 2012

A busy mind…

Howdee all,

The Wedding is just about 17 day away now…

  I sleep, eat and think wedding allot these days.

Lists of things to do go thru my head all day and night...

I needed to clear my mind so I went for a walk.

Short walk_064

Queen Anne's Lace in various stages

Short walk_034

Lovely seed heads..

Short walk_035

 

Short walk_036

Fresh..

Short walk_038

I don’t know who you are..

Feverfew maybe?

Short walk_039

These looked like Jerusalem artichoke.

I was told by Sicksta they are probably some kind of heliopsis

Short walk_045

Short walk_047

Short walk_048

This area is a short hop skip and jump from where our Homey is parked in Lexington.

I walk thru the neighborhood and into this little stretch of woodlands and water.

Short walk_052Looking east..

Short walk_054Looking West..

Short walk_055

Fireweed..and an old talking tree'

He said to tell you all hello..

Short walk_059

My mind starts relax…

Short walk_061

  I follow the path..back out into the neighborhood

Short walk_067

And notice more purdy things around me..

Short walk_069Hi Bunny..

Short walk_071

A wildflower mix

Short walk_072

Thistle seeds

Short walk_073Waiting to be dispersed

Short walk_077

A Lovely walk was all I needed

to clear my busy mind.

Short walk_079

Hummm….now…

Did I add those songs to the playlist?

What about the basket for the programs..should we buy or borrow one?

Why hasn’t the Band leader called us back..must call him today.

I need to pick up my gown from the cleaners..

Does Samarrah need help today? ……..

1 comment:

  1. Great goods from you, man. I've take into accout your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you have bought here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which through which you say it. You're
    making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can not wait to read much more from you. That is really a wonderful site.
    My web page ... Data Recovery New York

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????