Our Times and Travels with our Homey on wheels
We were planning on leaving CT this week for our journey south.
We have decided to postpone our trip.
We typically stop in Jersey as one of our fuel stops.
As most of you know and some of you are experiencing, fuel is difficult to come by in New Jersey and surrounding areas.
So we will wait
Next week if fuel is available we will head south.
Until then, We plan on exploring Bluff Point State park to see what changes Hurricane Sandy made.
ok what do you really think?????