Thursday, January 10, 2013

Todays Sunshiny beach walk

Howdee all,

I have other photos to post..of our walk yesterday and our morning walk today..

But..It was such a lovely afternoon I wanted you to see.

Our afternoon walk on the beach.

Emerald Island, NC

Emerald Island_003It was warm here today on the coast of North Carolina.

Mid sixties..

Emerald Island_004

Much different than two days ago when I walked the beach with my down jacket on.

Emerald Island_005We saw lots of Ring-billed Gulls, Willets and Sanderling

Scads of Northern Gannet, A few Common Loon.

Emerald Island_009I loved how the sun lit up the water..

Emerald Island_010I know I clipped the Gulls tail but I kinda like it off to the side..

Emerald Island_012Here..

Now its in the center..

Emerald Island_013We saw just two Ruddy turnstone

Count them..

One..

Emerald Island_014Two..

Emerald Island_016I believe that’s a Willet way out there…see it?

Emerald Island_018

Sanderling..

Emerald Island_021Doing what Sanderlings do best..

Emerald Island_022

Amazing how fast those little feet move…

Emerald Island_023So there ya have it….our sunshiny afternoon walk.

I think that Willet is till way out there..

See it?Emerald Island_020

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok what do you really think?????