Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Steven Wright at Foxwoods....


Howdy all,
Jeff and I saw Steven Wright tonight....the comedian...in case you don't know...I didn't know his comedy until tonight. He was fun. Strange dead pan bizarre sense of humor.
some of his quotes

On the other hand, you have different fingers. -- Steven Wright

I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.
So I said, "Got any shoes you're not using?" -- Steven Wright

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.









a few videos ...check them out...




check out blogger play

http://play.blogger.com/

these are the latest pictures that are uploaded to blogger thruout the internet.....if a picture interests you...click on it ....it will lead you to the web page it is on......interesting.....



2 comments:

  1. Yeh he is very funny. He's been around for a long time. He makes you think in abstract ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think he looks like he smells... ha ha ha ... don't know anything about him though so i can't judge... just looks smelly!

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????