Friday, June 21, 2013

Quick…a Catalpa tree

I haven't been out much with my camera… While out walking this morning I nabbed this photo of a Catalpa tree.

It was in the shade…dappled sunlight.

flowers_001

I am shy in the sun these days… The Doxy has played a number on my skin and has made this girl that never burns…

burn…

my nose is raw.. my toes blistered and burned.

flowers_004

So we go early in the morning for walks..

trying to find the shady streets and woodlands 

We don’t stop much..

I need to get inside before the sun gets strong.

flowers_002

I finished the last of the Doxy last night…

HURRAH

I don’t know how long before its out of my system and I will be less sensitive.

I will give it a test run in a few days.

flowers_003

We are still waiting for our Granddaughters arrival.

She is one day past her due date.

  I have revised my way too early date of the 11 to the 27th.

Any guesses on her birthdate?

flowers_005

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok what do you really think?????