Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fathers day in Sicksta Lori’s garden..

Sunday we took a drive to my Sickstas home in Connecticut for a Fathers Day Picnic.

Dad and brother John

Fathers day_002Crab claws

Fathers day_003

The rest of the gang..

Fathers day_007

A male House Sparrow checks out these digs in my Sickstas Loris garden..

Fathers day_013After in and out several times..

He sits on the home..

Fathers day_019

Was he waiting for a female?

Fathers day_020

Lori’s Succulent gardens

Fathers day_023

Fathers day_028

Fathers day_024

Love these truck gardens!

Fathers day_025

Aren't they cool?

Fathers day_027

I think I must have been having too much fun…there is much more to Loris gardens ..

..next visit I will take more..

Fathers day_035

Back in Massachusetts~Still awaiting baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok what do you really think?????