Sunday, December 09, 2012

Random bits and pieces…

Howdee all,

Here are a few things I see here and there

and hither and dither while hanging around the yard in Carthage, NC..

They are not in order ..

just random bits and pieces of days and things I see…

Simple things..with some silliness

Just because I can..

because this is my Bloggy Blog..

Where weird and random things happen.

carthage_083

I know not what this is, other than a lovely yellowish green flutterby that looks like a leaf…

carthage_071

I have found it hiding a few times.

impersonating leaves..

adeles_008

Reflections of Old Blue..

Old Blue is as broken as this ole window..

carthage_007

Sicksta wants to make a planter out of it..

Craigy wants to get it running.

Anyone want to make an offer on Old Blue?

carthage_002

Napping leaves….

they deserve a rest..

carthage_003

Some pooh I found near the bird seed..

Aren't you glad I shared this?

Squirrel?

adeles_003

A plant..with pod thingys on it.

I love dried out seed pods..

adeles_010A closer look of Pod thingys..

dried out veins..

Ohh…that makes me happy.

adeles_012

I not only photograph shadows..

I like to touch them…

When around me..

Beware..

I might just touch yours

adeles_017

Lichens on tree with lovely grasses down under..

I do Love lichen.

adeles_019

One of the hundreds of culprits

spreading berry graffiti all over Homey.

adeles_043

She digs..and digs and digs…

and stares for hours at things that hide in the ground.

adeles_046

A fuzzy pod flower thingy thing..

 adeles_053

Things that make me go…aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Golden grass and sky…

adeles_058

Two fellas discussing life beyond golden grasses

as Big Blue listens..

adeles_060My pretty sparkly red nails..

touching dogwood buds..

adeles_063I love this one..

Looks like a hand holding a Dogwood bud.

adeles_064Another darn Graffiti artist..

adeles_068Eastern Phoebe way up there..

adeles_112

Bird Condo that swings in the breezes…

adeles_021That’s all folks

I told you..I warned you..

Random bits and pieces of nonsensical silliness

from

Carthage, NC

adeles_074

1 comment:

ok what do you really think?????