Friday, October 07, 2011

Colors~Lighthouse Beach~Chatham

Howdee all,

Some lovely photos taken by Jeff…

While on Lighthouse Beach, Chatham, MA

 lighthouse beach_031

I have no idea where I was while he was taking these…

lighthouse beach_032

I don’t remember seeing this…

lighthouse beach_038

Sunlight in the water..

lighthouse beach_041

Must have been sitting on the ocean side

lighthouse beach_044

While he was busy capturing colors bayside..

lighthouse beach_045

I think he needs to take more photos…

lighthouse beach_047

Don’t you?lighthouse beach_036

13 comments:

  1. Yes, I do, Jeff took some beautiful photos. Have a great weekend and happy birding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dawn, Jeff ought to take more photos as these are really good.
    Dread to think what that colour is in the water though.
    Guess you must have been asleep in Homey.{:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice photography and capturing of those nice colors, Jeff!

    dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great series,especially the first image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, love the soft yet vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He most certainly does! Beautiful series! Lovely colors and depth. The last image is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blues & purples get me every time. Well imaginec.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors Dawn! Good job Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful. Very nice colors in the water. More shots indeed. Wish the trails Sedona has also displayed a colorful play in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Friends for your comments...Jeff loved them~ I am hoping he takes more photos so I can share them with you all.

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????