Saturday, August 20, 2005


This is my first blog using music...
Let me know if you enjoy this song by Diana Krall
I love her music...



Powered by Castpost

A few words about Comments

for those of you who read the blog.....Please use the comment area....that is what it is meant for..
and COMMENT....
or just say hello..

if you don't then
you will be a non commentator

and you know what that means!!!!
It means you didn't COMMENT....

ha...or you think this is a totally useless blog....

but if you do feel that this is a useless blog I would appreciate that as a COMMENT..
I might think that you are stupid for saying that......and if you would have a comment area in you response I will tell you that....
ha
so don't forget to comment...
or....
else...

9 comments:

  1. huh??? I'm confused..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be a test after each blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music was great. The rest of the blog very good too. It is about time someone gave it to those who look but dont comment. I will always comment from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for blogging. I love to see what you have been doing and where you have been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. meow...blog...meow..blog more ...but dont forget to feed me..meow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to sit in your lap when you blog....Purrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice site. nice song. keep it coming

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????