Tuesday, August 09, 2005

An afternoon with mom and dad in downtown Mystic


Today after my regular walk away the pounds exercise routine and a walk in the park with the parents and dog....
We went to Mystic for lunch and a walk around town..
Nice lunch at my favorite spot in town..Bravo Bravo...Found out the chef there died a few days ago...he was young, in his forties.....he was smoking in bed..
sad...and of course Peter Jennings died the other day...I guess he smoked a lot. Sad, but now I hear that Christopher Reeves wife has lung cancer....Don't think she was a smoker......Oh well

Anyway ....We had a nice lunch, I had a tempura fish wrap with salad, Dad had some kind of steak sandwich, Mom had a nice looking salad with chicken, apples and other stuff.

Then walked around town....Checked out a few stores...Mom and Dad had icecream....I would never do that...Ha
Checked out the Healthfood store and bought a few things there....pretty good store..
also went to a great pet supply store...they sell quality pet foods..bought a few treats for my fur boys...

Nice little outing....The mystic arts fest is this weekend...I will definitely attend that...
I also worked on this bloggy site...found a way to add video clips to my site...HOW EXCITING





















292

3 comments:

  1. Don't believe a word of it she had an ice-cream too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog...yummy ice cream...it was nice to take a walk with you guys too. oh ha...just read mothers comment..well I never believed she did not have any to begin with ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHATS THE MATTER CHICK? IS THERE A BUG IN YOUR ICE CREAM?

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????