Sunday, August 14, 2005


Hey there again....
Jeff arrived back to Homey Sat. afternoon...He had a great week of sailing with his buddies....I will be posting some of his pictures online at a later date.....Also remember to check my video link occasionally ..I may post some new videos....

I went to the beach with Lori and fam. on the hot hot Saturday...It was nice floating around and keeping cool on the blow up floats they have.......Jeff napped in the Homey and recovered from his week of fun.



Today after breakfast with the aunties and uncles at mcquades in mystic....Tink and I headed out to the Mystic Arts and Crafts Festival...Mom opted out because it was going to be another scorcher of a day...Good thing she did...cause it was...

Tammy and I were both dripping with sweat...I had to go out and buy some deodorant cause I stunk....Ugh....Tammy had Kleenex fluff all over her face from rubbing off sweat....I didn't notice it until I took my sunglasses off....at the end of the day....Ha...She was walking around with little white fluffs all over her face.....one stinky arm pit of a girl and one kleenex faced one....What a pair....
The art fest was very nice despite the extremely hot weather...Tammy and I ducked into stores to catch some airconditioning when we could.
That evening Jeff, Sean and Joe went fishing at eastern point beach....Jeff caught a 40 inch striped bass. Dinner on Monday for whoever wants pcbs and mercury.....Come on over...Ha





1 comment:

  1. ha....that was a nice ride..I hear yah about the sweatin...I am going to take a dry wash cloth to work with me until the weather breaks to slop up the spills...out...out nasty toxins....

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????