Monday, July 18, 2005

Hanging out....scanner shopping and more


Well here i am blogging again......late at night, I might add....
Today was a full day....woke up at seven and did my morning walk away the pounds tape....went with margie to get color for my hair and then to pick up the boys from camp....
Jeff had his annual dr appt...so i went with him into brookline....I had some errands to do while he was at his appt....Had to have a bra resized......ha......I lost some weight ...and i lost it there.......yep....oh dear i just wrote something personal in my blog..........my mother told me never too write anything personal while blogging......oh well ........ha
Anyway..ran into old friend...traudel...in town...so we went out for coffee....I had jasmine green tea..@peets coffee shop.... It was nice catching up....
I still had time for my resize and more time.....jeff and i had walkie talkies to communicate......I called him and he was still at the doctors ........so i went to trader joes...picked up a nice bean salad and california roll...plus curry chicken salad for jeff....Oh and some nice preserved ginger....had sugar but not as much as that crystalized stuff.....

Anyways jeff got back from dr...had the normal tests ...blood taken etc......
We then went to pick up a wallet that i wanted to buy with my MAD money...here is a picture
mine is in chocolate brown of course......

Jeff and I then went scanner shopping.... Went to Best buy, office max, office depot, and comp usa....... we think we found the right one for scanning photos and slides.... .Jeff wants to put together a presentation for his moms 85th birthday. So this should do the trick.....

I ordered this tonight from buy.com....I really like buy.com...seems like I always get good prices there.....by the way mom, this will be shipped to your home....

Click on this to see the scanner

After shopping around forever for scanners we did a few more errands and arrived Homey after eight.....leftovers for dinner.....and more research online for the scanner before i ordered it.....

Our cape cod plans have changed ......much to my dismay.......the state park where we normally stay no longer allows camping in the overflow area for our Homey.....booo hoooo.....I called all the rv parks in the area and of course everything is full......so the plan is now to leave homey here in mass.......drive to the cape on saturday with a packed car and the cats .....we will stay in the house that Margie and Sandy rent. There is an xtra room we can stay in with the furboys.....

But i have to whine now...cause i am so spoiled living in Homey

not having to pack and unpack when you go to a new place is wonderful

.........now i have to pack up stuff....lots of stuff and think about what to bring.....ught...i will have to start a list.......

I really dont want to do this......Ugh.......
I have to go now...it is past eleven and I need to start a list.....
Ugh.....
Oh ....on the bright side....i found a nice flosser....check out the oral b hummingbird...
its cute small like a hummingbird and sounds like one....it uses a battery and vibrates to clean between teeth....i like using the pick best......one more thing to pack.......ugh


4 comments:

  1. NOB
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A VERY BUSY DAY.. YOU MUST BE HAPPY YOU HAVE LOST WEIGHT.. IT'S GREAT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SO DISCIPLINED.. UNLIKE MWA!!! I COULD USE SOME OF THAT STUFF YOU LOST SO I COULD GET A LARGER ONE.. WINK! OH WELL..I JUST SAID SOMETHING PERSONAL AND ITS NOT EVEN MY BLOG.. LOL.. SORRY YOU HAVE TO PACK FOR THE CAPE.. I GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN SPOILED.. HAVE FUN AND KEEP AWAY FROM THE TICKS..

    LOVE, TINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes watch out for the tinks for sure and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. tink ...dell says to watch out for u....is there something i should know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all something else. Love Chick

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????