Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Testing blogger app

Hi friends and family.
It’s been a while...a long while.
I hope to be back at it again.
Someday.
2017 was a difficult year. Dads dementia and death, moms pelvic fracture...months between hospital and rehab, and horribly our grandsons brain tumor. 
Our lives were turned upside down.
Mom is now doing wonderfully and is at Masonicare assisted living.
Our grandson had radiation and we are praying he will be fine.

Homey has been in storage for the winter while we get her home emptied and ready to sell.

Here’s our setup in mom and dads den.
If this new app works i will have more to share about the past year and what we are up to.





Until then.
I’m here and plugging along.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, It's good to hear that your Mom is doing well and settling in. I haven't blogged in years, but I'm giving it another try. We'll see how long that lasts. I'm going to visit Kathie's blog next. I hope all is well with you and Jeff and that you're enjoying the summer. :) Lin

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????