Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Birds and the Bees Daily

Howdee all,

Check out my new newspaper by clicking on the link below..

The Birds and the Bees Daily

I don't know where I first found out about Paper.li. I came across it a few times and then decided to try it for myself.

“paper.li organizes links shared on Twitter into an easy to read newspaper-style format. Newspapers can be created for any Twitter user, list or #tag.

A great way to stay on top of all that is shared by the people you follow - even if you are not connected 24/7 !” from Paper.li

I know some of you don't use twitter, so…you may be interested in seeing the types of tweets that are tweeted and read.

Lots of great information is shared on twitter. I tend to friend only Bird/Nature people.

I made this paper using a list of those twitter friends that tweet mainly links on birds and nature.

I will share this with you daily.

Sometimes I tweet out posts from the blogs that I read..so…if you write about Birds and nature..you may find your post in this newspaper.

So Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. ...wow! That's a lot of info. I really need to get with it and get Tweeting. Thanks for putting it together.

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????