Thursday, April 12, 2012

Squirrel Buster ~No Squirrels at this feeder!

Howdee all,

A few months ago I was contacted and asked to review a bird feeder by someone representing Brome Birdcare.

I looked at their website and the feeders, and immediately recognized a feeder as one I had seen in someone's yard just a few months ago. I had asked the owner where she purchased it~ she said it was given as a gift and didn’t know where to buy one. The owner said the feeder worked like a charm.. the squirrels could not get the seed out.

I left it at that thinking I would try and find the same feeder.

What a cool coincidence that I am able to review it.

 

 

 

 

  • Squirrel proof
  • Holds 3 quarts of seed
  • Weight adjustable to help control unwanted birds
  • Cardinal friendly
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Chew proof
  • Lifetime hassle-free warranty

 

 

 

 

 

For us traveling full time in a Motorhome~ I always cart along a seed feeder, a thistle sock, a hummingbird feeder, a water dish and a small tray feeder.

All of this, except the tray feeder and water dish~ is put on a double plant hanging stake. (I have been drooling over some of the Wild Bird Unlimited’s feeder hanging setups)

Squirrels always manage to climb up the pole and hang off the feeder and consume massive quantities of seed…so I was happy to say yes to this offer and review one of Bromes Birdcare feeders.

Since we were still traveling in Florida, I had the feeder delivered to my Sisters home in North Carolina where she unpacked it and started to test it for me.

Now that we are in North Carolina I can see how the feeder operates first hand.

The Squirrels cannot get seed out of the feeder and they just plain~ give up!

Watch this video below to see how the feeder works

 

 

The feeder is made very well~ Strong and Durable.

I like the fact that they are eco friendly and can be cleaned in a dishwasher if needed.

Eco-Friendly

One of the founding principles of Brome Bird Care is our commitment to reducing the negative impact of human activity on our planet. We achieve that, in large part, by building wild bird feeders that last a very long time, and don’t need to be discarded because a single part needs to be replaced. We are guided by our LEGACY COMMITMENT.

Our products are 100% recyclable and we are in the process of ensuring that each part is stamped with the appropriate recycling number.

 

The Brome Birdcare website has many more reviews and facts about the different types of feeders they make.

I am very impressed by this feeder and plan on carrying it with us wherever we travel!

 

Oh course its not inexpensive…Prices on the internet vary around 60 plus dollars~but with Bromes great warranty and sturdy construction. I would certainly buy another one of these feeders! 

I highly recommend this Brome Squirrel Buster plus feeder!

Two thumbs up from me and the birds!

No squirrels Dangling from my feeder now!

I am hooked!

Now~~I want their Peanut feeder..

 

 

and the Thistle feeder..

 

 

  • Squirrel proof
  • Holds 1.4 quarts of seed
  • Specialized nyjer®/mix feeder
  • 8 birds can feed at the same time
  • Chew proof
  • 2 year hassle free warranty

 

 

Hummm..

Does anyone want me to review a Wild Birds Unlimited Pole system Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok what do you really think?????