Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Country Coach Allure ...I want it....

Howdy all,
Yesterday Jeff and I went to with some Friends to Beaudry RV for their free BBQ day.
While there i saw this new Motorhome...

OH My....I love this new floorplan...they have put the kitchen as you enter the coach......this is a five foot longer coach than we have..and of course lots of xtra dollars...but i love the set up... the 52 inch tv in the living room. WOW
The bath in the back is nice...I could do without the two toilets....one is fine...
I would put a desk where the passenger side sofa is.
A king size bed is available in this one...
dont love the color schemes...but i could find something if i had to...tee hee

i want this one....
ANYONE WANT TO BUY IT FOR ME?
PRETTY PLEASE....

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that is very very nice! I like the position of the kitchen too. Makes it handier when you are eating out on the patio...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Motor home. I don't blame you for wanting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would make a puuurrrfect valentines day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice coach Dawn, Would you like Jackie and I to be onsite as we were in Ok City last time? Hasn't the journey been exciting for us since then? It's only money Jeff. Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nob
    I love it! Have Jeffy buy it for you because he loves you so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i could, i would, but you would have to take me with you! pretty please? lol

    that thing is unreal... talk about driving around in style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. otherwise i am sure you could try to "pursuade" jeff in a few different ways if you know what i'm saying... ha ha .. sorry, i am naughty!

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????