Friday, July 06, 2012

Mystic, CT

Howdee all,

Jeff and I are in CT again…

Yesterday we went with friends to Downtown Mystic.

Mystic _001I grew up in a town nearby..

Mystic _002I've always loved Mystic

An Idyllic little town on the coast of CT

It’s always a bit cooler here than inland, so it was nice to visit yesterday..

Scorching hot just about everywhere..

Mystic _006 Mystic Drawbridge

The Mystic River Bascule Bridge is a bascule bridge, a type of drawbridge with counterweights, that spans the Mystic River 

 

Mystic _007

Mystic has a small downtown area..easy walking.

Fun shopping and great eateries.

Mystic _009

Two of my Sickstas and I dream of owning three homes on this river..

We have already picked them out..

Now we just need to figure out how to pay for them. :)

Mystic _012

Mystic _022

I wouldn’t mind waking up to this scene every morning..

Mystic _032

Mystic _025

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok what do you really think?????