Monday, November 24, 2008

Shop till we drop

Howdee all...
Today we did our Outing....an hour drive into Apex and Cary. We started out at Homegoods...
Adele bought a few Christmas presents...and don't ask me what cause I am not telling...tee hee..but there was a grab gift in there..


We then shopped at my newest favorite grocery store...Super Target...we left with allot of goods..




a little bookstore browsing

We went to whole foods for a late lunch and they had super samples today....yummy....
lots of chocolates...candied nuts...fruits...cheeses....wine tasting

Trader Joes...was our final stop..
We always find special goodies here...
We are now exhausted and resting....tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day...we will do some more yard work and yard birding....
see ya....

2 comments:

  1. Tell Dell I am studying what is in those carts.. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,
    We have been shopaholics too since we arrived Tucson. Costco, Bashas, Trader Joes and Sprouts. I think the pantry is finally full.
    Haven't seen a Super Target out here, but I will be on the lookout for one...........

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????