Thursday, July 21, 2005

I dont know why but i did


I dont know why i put this picture in but i did....i guess i just wanted a picture and i Just wanted to blog......anyway this was taken a few years back...cute..

didnt do much today ...just starting to get thing together for the cape....
as you know i am complaining about packing...
Today i packed up the motorhome stuff....just in case we happen to get lucky and find a campsite...and also it will make it easier when we get back here from the cape to leave for ct.

Did some errands....mom will love this I bought some sunglasses two weeks ago from marshalls...and the darn things break....gets me mad....all these cheap sunglasses i buy are breaking after a few weeks...never used to do that ....seems like they are making the cheap sunglasses to fall apart....anyways i mad...so i went to marshalls with my reciept and got new pair....ha......

Also got a few things for the trip...like makeup remover pads and bug spray from whole foods....
the pads will work good ..because i dont want to bring a washcloth fore each day....

Went into lexington center and bought two pretty file things to put my to-do lists in and assorted papers...they will sit on my little table by the sofa and look pretty.....rather than have papers sitting all over the place....i like the neat pretty look.....

I think i am writing silly stuff......who wants to know these mundaine things? my family.......me myself and i.....but i dont care...i just like to ramble now and again.....
I am sitting outside now...it is getting dark and around eight thirty....ballie is whining...i think he wants to go for a walk...nobbie is sitting on the red chair beside me.....jeff is at the smoots watching hitch.....i will go now and walk ballie...
he is very demanding




2 comments:

  1. Well I am glad you ramble and give us a part of your day. The blogs are always something to look forward to seeing. Bloggedy blog blog ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture, it does portray you both. Tee Hee Love Chicky

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????